How to get rid of love handles faster, according to a personal trainer

    Abdulaziz Sobh

    0/5 stars (0 votes)

    There is no doubt about it: getting rid of love handles, annoying pockets of fat on the sides, may seem impossible. It will take more than a lot of abs. But while losing abdominal fat involves the classic combination of a healthy diet and a regular training routine, if you stay engaged, you are already on the fast track to your goal. This is exactly what you should do:

    What are the best exercises to get rid of love handles?
    The best exercises to get rid of love handles involve a combination of abdominal movements and strength training, in addition to cardio. And the key to making the most of your workout: think of each exercise as a full-body movement. "Think of your efforts from head to toe for your movements," says Amy Jordan, celebrity trainer, and creator of WundaBar Pilates. "That will increase the cardiovascular and explosive calories to reveal the muscles you are toning under." First, they are the boards.

    Planks
    Jordan says that the boards are one of the best exercises to get rid of love handles because they involve the whole body and make a great effort to hold it perfectly. "The boards create long lines that look great and are good for proper functionality, while the crunches shorten the front line of the body," says Jordan. That is why he generally does not recommend doing traditional abs to sculpt the obliques. "The boards develop resistance to the isometric nature of a warehouse. Test yourself for 10 more seconds every day," says Jordan. According to Jordan, some ways you can increase burning with your planks:

    Bend one knee at a time at the table, also known as baby push-ups.
    Slide one leg to the side while your torso stands firm.
    Turn from the center to the side tables.
    Chop and return to the table position. You can do this by placing a pair of gliders or hand towels under your feet to lift your butt toward the ceiling.
    Jordan recommends doing 12 repetitions of each exercise and doing them for three rounds found.

    Compound exercises
    It is impossible to detect fat reduction, but you can concentrate on building lean muscles, which helps burn fat. Compound exercises, also known as two-in-one movements that activate several muscle groups at once, are an excellent way to do a great exercise in a short time, and they are something that Jordan recommends to his clients who seek to kiss their love. He says goodbye. "Whenever possible, make your exercise a compound movement," says Jordan. "That means adding small hand weights to a squat, incorporating rotations while doing a lunge, or winding a resistance band around the hands to wind it up," she says.

    What is the best diet to get rid of love handles?
    As we mentioned earlier, diet and fitness go hand in hand if you want to lose weight and get rid of love handles. "I recommend you approach the food simple," says Jordan. "Is it from nature? Go for it. Is it from a package with a thousand ingredients that you can't pronounce? Skip it." Its other general rule is to eat 90 percent fuel, which includes foods that provide protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. The other 10 percent corresponds to what she calls "fun" foods, such as dark chocolate or champagne.

    Focusing on high-fiber foods such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, beans, and legumes will also fill it and help tame cravings for sugar and fat. The US Dietary Guidelines UU. They recommend that women from 31 to 50 years get at least 25 grams of fiber a day, and men from 31 to 50 years 31 grams. On the other hand, women 51 years or older should aim for 22 grams per day, and men 51 years and older than 28 grams. The same goes for proteins. Not only does protein keep you full, but it also helps repair muscles after a workout. The more muscles you develop, the more calories you will burn and lose fat. A good number to target is 70 grams of protein per day, therefore, about 20 to 30 grams per meal.

    As always, prioritizing sleep and limiting stress will facilitate weight loss and the elimination of unwanted fat. Be sure to sleep between 7 and 8 hours each night, and make an effort to do something relaxing before going to bed to help you de-stress and sleep better. Think about what is causing your stress and what you can do to feel good instantly. The solution is different for everyone, whether taking a relaxing bath, writing a diary or meditating. Remember, stress will make it even more difficult to achieve your goals, so it is important to keep it under control.

    Notice

    Commenting only available for logged in users